Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), Vadodara (Gujarat) Recruitment 2016 for Assistant Engineer
Total no of Posts: 06
Name of the Posts & Educational Qualification:
- Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV
- Fire & Safety: 03 Posts
- Matric plus Sub-Officers’ Course from NFSC – Nagpur or Equivalent (Regular Course) from any other recognized Institute, with Heavy Vehicle Driving License.
- Physical Standards: (Minimum) Height-165 CM, Weight-50 Kg., Chest: Normal – 81 CM, Expanded – 86.5 CM, Eye sight normal without glasses, colour vision Normal, Free from any vertigo problem, disease of Heart, Lungs, Kidney and abnormal blood pressure, free from knock knee, flat feet, Squint eye and stammering.
- Experience: Minimum One year of post qualification experience in Fire & Safety set-up involving handling of fire fighting equipments, fire water networks, related communication systems, emergency handling, fire fighting, operation of fire tenders/ pump house etc. in a Petroleum Refinery/ Petrochemicals/ Heavy Chemicals/ Gas Processing Industry/ Fertilizers/ Power Plants/ Large Industrial establishments.
- Electrical: 01 Post
- 3 Years Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a recognized Institute/ University with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates & 45% in aggregate reserved positions.
- Experience: Minimum One year of post qualification experience in operation/ maintenance of Power Generators/ Distribution Sub-Stations (LT&HT at 0.4 KV and 6.6 KV level or above respectively)/ maintenance of HT/LT Switch Gears (PCC/MCC)/ Transformers / Motors/ ACBs/ VCBs/ UPS/ Battery Chargers/ Variable Speed Drives/ Protective Relays including Electromagnetic/ Static/ Numerical Relays in Petroleum Refinery/ Petrochemicals/ Heavy Chemicals/ Fertilizers/ Power Plants/ Large Industrial Establishments.
- Mechanical-P&C: 01 Post
- 3 Years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized Institute/ University with minimum of 45% in aggregate for PWD candidates against reserved positions OR Matric with ITI in Fitter Trade.
- Experience: Minimum One year of post qualification experience for Diploma and Two years experience for Matric with ITI (Fitter) in maintenance/ overhauling of rotary equipments such as Compressors, Gas/Steam Turbines, Boilers, Columns, Valves, Pumps, Mechanical Seals/Dry Gas Seals, Bearings (Journal/Antifriction), Safety Valves etc. in a Petroleum Refinery/ Petrochemicals/ Heavy Chemicals/ Fertilizers/ Power Plants/ Large Industrial establishments.
- Fire & Safety: 03 Posts
- Jr. Materials Assistant-IV: 01 Post
- 3 Years Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Instrumentation Engineering from recognized Institute/ University with minimum of 45% in aggregate for PWD candidates against reserved positions.
- Experience: Minimum One year of post qualification experience in Materials Department (Purchase, Stores and Inventory Management) in any Industrial establishments with Computer Proficiency. Working Knowledge of ERP Systems like SAP etc. will be preferred.
Age limit: 18 to 26 years as on 30/04/2016
Application Fee: General and OBC category candidates are required to submit the ORIGINAL DEMAND DRAFT / BANKER’S CHEQUE of Rs.150/- (Non-refundable) in favor of ‘ACCOUNTS OFFICER, GUJARAT REFINERY’, payable at State Bank of India, Bajwa Branch, (Branch Code – 0568), (IFSC Code – SBIN0000568) Vadodara, towards the payment of Application Fee. No other mode of payment shall be accepted. No claim for refund of application fee would be entertained under any circumstances.
- The candidates prima facie meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria with regard to qualification, age and experience requirement as per the details submitted by them in their Application Form and documents submitted along with the Application Form will undergo Written Test. The Written Test comprising of 100 marks will be of duration not less than three hours.
- Candidate will have to secure a minimum of 40% of marks for qualifying in the Written Test (relaxed by 5% for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD categories against reserved positions)
- Candidates shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the Written Test shall be subjected to Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test, which will be of qualifying nature.
- Candidates who have been short-listed on the basis of their performance in the Written Test for Jr. Engineering Assistant – IV (Fire & Safety) (Post Code-01) will have to first successfully meet the Minimum Physical Standards in order to qualify for Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test.
- Candidates are advised to ensure that they are Medically Fit as per Indian Oil’s Pre-Employment Medical Standard. Candidates are advised to go through the “Guidelines and Criteria for Physical Fitness for Pre- employment Medical examination” before they commence the application process.
- Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate/ High School Certificate issued by State/Central Board)
- Photo Identity Proof (Driving License/Voter Id/ PAN Card/ Adhaar Card/ Passport)
- Mark-sheets of all years/ semesters starting from 10th Standard (Boards)
- Final Degree/ Diploma Certificate.
- Latest Caste Certificate (applicable for SC/ST/OBC candidates) / Latest Disability Certificate (applicable for PWD candidates)/ Discharge Certificate (applicable for XSM candidates) in the prescribed proforma
- Proof of requisite post qualification experience as stipulated above. Experience may be supported with Experience Certificate or Appointment Letter and Last Salary Slip/ Latest Salary Slip or Release Order etc. issued by the employer.
- Copy of the relevant page of the last published Balance Sheet of the establishment must be attached with the physical application under self certification by the candidate wherever post qualification experience (mentioned above) is required to be in Large Industrial Establishments.
- Certificate from Organization/ Industry where the Apprenticeship Training has been completed and . ORIGINAL Demand Draft / Banker’s Cheque towards payment of Application Fee (applicable for GEN & OBC candidates only)
- Last date receipt of Application Form complete in all respect: 09/05/2016
- Likely date of Written Test: 29/05/2016
- Likely date of Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test (short-listed candidates): 30/05/2016 to 01/06/2016
Recruitment of Non-Executives for various regular positions at Gujarat Refinery: