IPR Recruitment 2021 Notification: Institute for Plasma Research(IPR) has released the Recruitment Notification for the Post of Clerk – A on 14 October 2021 in Gandhinagar. Candidates Who wants to apply for IPR Clerk – A Vacancies, apply on or before 15 November 2021
Clerk – A Vacancies in IPR Recruitment 2021
|Name of the Post||Clerk – A|
|No. of Post(s)||Total 05
Nos. of posts as under:
|Essential qualifications and
|1. Graduate from a recognized University.
2. Certified course in Computer.
3. One year relevant experience related to work given in “Job
|Job Description||The selected candidate will be required to do routine duties
related to General Administration, Establishment, Accounts, Purchase and Stores.
|Pay Level||Level 2 of Pay Matrix and Initial basic Pay ₹ 19,900/- p.m. (As
per 7th CPC)
|Last Date||15/11/2021 (till 5.30 P.M).|
IPR Recruitment 2021: Qualifications & Other Details
- Name of the Post: Clerk – A
- No. of Post(s): Total 05 Nos. of posts as under: 01-ST, 03-OBC, 01-UR
- Pay Level: Level 2 of Pay Matrix and Initial basic Pay ₹ 19,900/- p.m. (As per 7th CPC)
- Essential qualifications and experience: Graduate from a recognized University. Certified course in Computer. One year relevant experience related to work given in “Job Description”.
- Job Description: The selected candidate will be required to do routine duties related to General Administration, Establishment, Accounts, Purchase and Stores.
For ST candidates, age not exceeding 30 years (Including age relaxation). For OBC candidates, age not exceeding 28 years (Including age relaxation). For Un-reserved (UR) candidates, age not exceeding 25 years.
1. The Online applications, received in response to the advertisement, shall be scrutinized on the basis of all criteria like age, educational qualification, Category Certificate, experience, Fee Receipt etc. and only the valid applications shall be considered for further processing. The authorities reserve all rights not to call an applicant for written test without assigning any reason.
2. The prescribed Essential Qualifications are the minimum and the mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for written test.
3. The candidate should, therefore, mention all the qualifications and experience in the relevant fields in the online application form over and above the minimum qualifications required and upload relevant documents. Only relevant experience as mentioned in Job Description will be considered.
4. The selection process involves two levels of tests named as Level-1 Test and Level-2 Test.
a) Level – 1 Test: Level-1 Test shall be Written Test to be conducted for all the valid applicants. It will be an objective type (Multiple Choice Questions) test. Level-1 Test will be qualifying exam/screening test to shortlist candidates for next level of selection process i.e. Level-2.
b) Level–2 Test: Level-2 Test shall be of Descriptive nature, including letter writing and document preparation on Computer.
5. Final Selection: Final Selection shall be on the basis of marks secured in Level-2 Test. In the event of a tie in Level-2 test score, the marks scored in Level-1 test shall also be considered for selection. Further, in case of equal marks even at Level-1, the candidate with higher percentage of marks at graduation level shall be considered for selection.
6. The candidates are advised to fill their correct and active e-mail address and mobile number in the online application as all communications will be made by the Institute through e-mail only. The candidates are also advised to refer to website of the Institute for regular updates of the recruitment.
How To Apply:
1. Interested candidates are requested to apply online at Institute’s website http://www.ipr.res.in/documents/jobs_career.html by 15/11/2021 (till 5.30 P.M).
2. Applicants are required to upload the following documents while filling online application:
a) A recent passport size colour photograph.
b) Copies of following supporting documents:
i) Proof of age. ( Refer above at sr. no. 9 of general information)
ii) Educational mark sheets/certificates/degrees.
iii) Computer Course Certificate.
iv) Experience certificate(s).
v) Certificate of caste/community/class in prescribed format (if applicable).
vi) Copy of payment receipt (if applicable)
vii) Any other relevant document(s).
3. Please note that there is no need to send hard copies of the application & supporting documents. In case of any issue in filing online application, kindly contact – [email protected] Institute strives to have a workforce which reflects gender balance and women candidates are encouraged to apply.
Important Dates & Apply online Links :
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Last Date||15/11/2021 (till 5.30 P.M).|