- Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Electronics): 49 Posts
- Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Mechanical): 34 Posts
- Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Computer Science): 26 Posts
Application Fee: Rs. 100/- for each application. The candidates have to down-load and print the personalized payment challan form, in triplicate, from the ISRO system which will contain the Name of the candidate, Registration Number, Receipt Account Number, Advertisement No., and Post code. The candidates may visit the nearest branch of State Bank of India for remittance of application fee to Receipt Account (32034064593), by using the personalized payment challan of State Bank of India. Upon remittance of the application fee, one copy of the challan form will be retained by State Bank [Bank copy] and remaining two parts will be given to the candidate. Out of the two challan parts, the candidate has to send one part of the challan form [ISRO copy] to Administrative Officer(ICRB), ISRO Headquarters, Antariksh Bhavan, New BEL Road, Bangalore – 560094 by “ORDINARY POST ONLY” superscribing on the envelope “ICRB – RECRUITMENT OF SCIENTIST/ENGINEER ‘SC.
How to Apply: Interested candidates will be apply online through website www.isro.gov.in.
- Online application start from: 19/06/2015
- Last date of online application & payment of fee: 09/07/2015
- Last date of sending challan copy: 17/07/2015