Kendriya Vidyalaya, Jamnagar has published Advertisement for below mentioned Posts 2017. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below.
- (English, Hindi,
- Maths, Physics,
- Chemistry, Biology,
- PRT (
- Post Graduate
- 1. Two years’ Integrated Post Graduate M.Sc. Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concernedsubject; Or Master Degree from a recognized University with at least 50% marks in aggregate in the following subjects: 2. B.Ed. or equivalent degree from recognized university. 3. Proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English media.
- Teacher (Computer
- Science, IT):
- At-least 50 % marks in aggregate in any of the following;
- B.E or B.Tech. (Computer Science/IT) from a recognized University or equivalent Degree or Diploma from an institution/ university recognized by the Govt. of India. OR
- B.E or B. Tech. (any stream) and Post Graduate Diploma in Computers from recognized University. OR
- M.Sc (Computer Science)/MCA or Equivalent from a recognized University. OR
- B.Sc (Computer Science) /BCA or Equivalent and Post Graduate degree in subject from a recognized University. OR
- Post Graduate Diploma in Computer and Post Graduate degree in any subject from recognized University. OR
- ‘B’ Level from DOEACC and Post Graduate degree in any subject. OR
- ‘C’ Level from ‘DOEACC’ Ministry of Information and Communication Technology and Graduation.
- Proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English.
- TGT (English,
- Hindi, Sanskrit,
- Maths, Science,
- Social Science,
- Art Edu, Physical
- Four years’ Integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with atleast 50% marks in aggregate ; OR
- Bachelor’s Degree with atleast 50% marks in the concerned subjects/ combination of subjectsand in aggregate. And Pass in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET), conducted by CBSE in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose/ **State Eligibility Test With B. Ed. Proficiency in teaching Hindi and English medium. The electives subjects and Languages in the combination of subjects as under :
- For TGT (‘Sanskrit): Sanskrit as a subject in all the three years.
- For TGT (Hindi): Hindi as a subject in all the three years.
- For TGT (English): English as a subject in all the three years.
- For TGT (So.St) Any two of the following:
History, Geography, Economics and Pol. Science of which one must be either History or Geography.For TGT (Maths) – Bachelor Degree in Mathswith any two of the following subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Electronics, Computer Science, Statistics.
- For TGT (Science) – Botany, Zoology and Chemistry.
- For TGT (PHE)Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Education or equivalent.
- For TGT (Art Edu):- Five Years’ recognized Diploma in drawing and Painting/Sculpture /Graphic Art. OR Equivalent recognized Degree. Working knowledge of Hindi & English
- Senior Secondary School Certificate with 50% marks or Intermediate with 50% marks or its equivalent. Pass in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) conducted by the CBSE in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose/**State Eligibility Test. Competence to teach through Hindi & English media.
- Computer Instructor:
- B.Sc (Comp. Sc.)/BCA or Graduate with one year diploma in Computer Science/IT recognized by Govt. or having higher qualifications. For teaching classes III to V – Rs. 26,250/- and for teaching classes VI onwards – Rs. 31,250/-
- Games Coaches/
- I) SAI Coaches, NIS /B.P.ED/ Diploma OR Participation in National / State Level with good track record. ii) Visharad / Basic Qualification from recognized university/Institute.
- Spoken English:
- Graduate with English as one of the subjects. Desirable – Diploma in Spoken English.
- MBBS (Registered with Medical Council) Duty ours 10:45am to 12:45pm on working days of students only.
- GNM Diploma
- M.A/M.Sc( Applied Psychology) from a recognized College or University + Regular one year Post Graduate Diploma in Guidance and Counselling or M.A/M.Sc/M.Com with B.Ed/M.Ed qualification + Regular one year Post Graduate Diploma in Guidance and Counselling alongwith Minimum of One Year Experience in Providing Career/Educational Counselling to students at schools or Working Knowledge and experience in Placement Bureaus or Registration with rehabilitation Council.
Age Limit : Between 18 to 65 years
Selection Process : Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
How to Apply: Interested candidates are requested to remain present along with all original certificates to given below address.
Venue : Kendriya Vidyalaya Valsura, Jamnagar (Gujarat)
Advertisement : Click Here
Walk-in-Interview : 06-03-2017
Primary Teacher PGT (Computer Sc) and Computer Instructor : 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
TGT (All Subjects), PGT (All subjects other than C.Sc.), Coaches, Doctor, Nurse and others : 12:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.