MGVCL has published a Advertisement for below mentioned Posts 2016. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below.
Posts : Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Engineer – Electrical)
Total No. of Posts :
Educational Qualification :
Full time/ regular B.E. (Electrical) or (Electrical and Electronics) / B.Tech (Electrical) or (Electrical and Electronics) only from Recognized University with minimum
- 55% for ST/PH-ST and SEBC/ PH-SEBC Category Candidates and
- 60% for UR/ PH-UR Category Candidates.
Aggregate of 7th and 8th Semester, First Trial without ATKT (passed examination in First attempt in final year)
Age Limit : (As on the date of issuance of the advertisement i.e. 15 .06.2016)
- 35 years for UR candidates.
- 40 years for ST, SEBC and EBC Candidates
Relaxation in upper age limit to other categories shall be given as under:
PH Candidates Upto age of 45 years
Female Candidates 05 Years
Ex Armed Force Personnel 10 years
Dependent of Retired Employee of the Company Upto age of 40 years
Maximum age relaxation in upper age limit shall be considered as 45 years.
Fees (Non Refundable):
- PH, SEBC , EBC and UR Candidates : Rs. 500 /-
- ST Candidates : Rs. 250 /-
*If PH candidate belongs to ST category and fulfills the criteria, fees payable shall be
How to Apply : Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website http://www.mgvcl.com/jobsdetail.php
General Instructions :
- The time limit for inviting online applications from all eligible candidates i.e. S.T., S.E.B.C., E.B.C., U.R and P.H. candidates is extended upto 14 .07.2016. The payment of fees shall be made at the Branches of State Bank of India on or before 16.07.2016.
- The last date for submission of the print out of application along with documents as stated in our advertisement is extended upto 20.07.2016- by R.P.A.D. / Speed Post only.
- The E.B.C. candidates are required to submit necessary certificate in Parishist – A (Gujarati) along with other requisite / relevant documents narrated in advertisement.
- The ST, SEBC, UR, PH applicants who have already applied in response to our earlier advertisement dated 23.04.2016 and completed all steps/ process successfully, need not apply again.
- Those applicant who have already applied in response to our earlier advertisement dated 23.04.2016 under Unreserved category and are now covered under Economically Weaker Section of un-reserved category as per GoG Ordinance No. 1 of 2016 and Notifications dated 06.05.2016 and 07.05.2016, need not apply online again but they are required to submit hard copy of application regarding change in the category as Economically Weaker Section of un-reserved category alongwith requisite Certificate of Economically Weaker Section of unreserved category and copy of online registration form on or before 20.07.2016 by R.P.A.D. / Speed post only.
Other terms and conditions narrated in our Advertisement Dtd. 23.04.2016 remain unchanged.
Advertisement : Click Here
Amendment : Click Here
Apply Online : Click Here
Important Dates :
Starting Date of Online Application : 15-06-2016
Last Date to Apply Online : 14-07-2016