Madhya Gujarat Vij Company Limited (MGVCL) Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant) Details of candidates called for document verification 2021
This has reference to online application of the candidates for the post of Vidyut Sahayak Junior Assistant for MGVCL in view of advertisement dtd. 26.12.2019. A computer based test was conducted on dt. 09.12.2020 and dt. 10.12.2020 at various examination centres of Gujarat. The result of the said examination was published on company website on dt. 09.03.2021. As per the merit order and roster requirement, following candidates are hereby called for document verification scheduled at “Gujarat Energy Training and Research Institute, Besides 132 Kv Substation, Gotri Road, Vadodara, Gujarat – 390021”:
Candidates are requested to bring following documents for verification in original and also submit a self-attested or a true copy of the same:
1. Online application form along with two recent passport size photographs affixed on the
2. Attested copy of …….
School Leaving Certificate.
Mark sheets of final year of Graduation/or last two Semesters of Graduation Certificate
issued by College/University.
Certificate from the institute/ university mentioning percentage marks obtained in case
grading system is in place.
Caste (SC/ST/SEBC/EWS) Certificate/Disability Certificate (if applicable). Valid Caste
(Roster Category) Certificate of Reserved category of Gujarat State only will be
3. In case of SEBC category candidates, valid non-creamy layer certificate issued in Gujarati
– પરિશિષ્ટ – “ક”/ પરિશિષ્ટ – “૪” (ગજુ િાતી) by the Competent Authority of Gujarat State shall
4. In case of EWS category candidates, valid certificate as per Resolution No.
EWS/122019/45903/A dtd. 23.01.2019 and dt. 25.01.2019 prescribed format (in English :
Annexure – KH” or in Gujarati – પરિશિષ્ટ – “ગ) in issued by the Competent Authority of
Gujarat State shall be submitted.
5. In case of Physically Handicapped Candidates, Valid Certificate of Civil Surgeon shall be
submitted (showing % of Disability).
6. In case of Ex. Armed force Personnel, necessary certificate issued by an appropriate
authority shall be submitted.
7. In case of Dependent of Retired Employee, Relieving Order or Certificate issued to the
employee shall be submitted.
8. In case of Widow Applicant, copy of death certificate of the deceased husband shall be
9. NOC from present employer (If applicable).
10. Domicile certificate, if applicable.
11. Online fee payment receipt.
12. Identification Proof (Voter ID/ Pan Card/Aadhaar Card/Driving License etc).
13. Residential Address Proof (Electricity Bill/Telephone Bill/Ration Card, Aadhaar Card or
any other document issued by Government).
It is requested to provide leading documents for conversion of grades or other parameters
in percentage in marks secured in final year of graduation. As per advertisement,
candidates who have completed “Full time B.A., B. Com., B.Sc., B.C.A. and B.B.A. in
regular mode from recognized University duly approved by UGC with minimum 55% in final
year are eligible.”
After document verification, candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria shall only be considered for selection. Being called for document verification does not entail any lien for appointment to the post of Junior Assistant. The candidates shall also be conveyed through letter which is under issuance. All the candidates are requested to remain present for document verification process