National Bank for Agriculture & Rural Development (NABARD) published notification for recruitment for below mention posts on contract in the Bank as Subject Matter Specialist in Head Office, Mumbai and New Delhi.
Total no of Posts: 18
Name of Posts:
- Junior Level Positions: 13 Posts
- Mid/Senior Level Positions: 05 Posts
Posts Details. Educational Qualification:
- Sr. Project Finance Manager (Infrastructure): CA/ICWA/MBA/BE/B.Tech.with strong background in Project Formulation, Appraisal and Financing, Capacity to network with key stakeholders.
- Specialist Officer (Law): Degree in Law or 5 years Integrated Course in Law, Masters Degree in Law will be an added advantage.
- Project Finance Manager: MA / MBA (Finance/ Banking and Insurance Management /International Business) or BBA/BBM or Post Graduate degree in Economics with certified course in project financing or CA/ICWA/CFA from a recognized university.
- Chief Risk Manager: Post Graduate in Economics/Finance/Law/Business/Banking, etc. from a recognized university with specialization in Risk Management or CA/ICWA/CFA. Any specialized training or Certificate from Global Association of Risk Professionals (GRAP) or qualification relating to the Risk Management, Banking, Management, Banking, etc.
- Risk Manager: Post Graduate in Economics/Finance/Law/Business/Banking, etc. from a recognized university with specialization in Risk Management or CA/ICWA/CFA.
- Specialist Officers in Investment Back Office, Borrowings Back Office: CA/ICWA/CFA/ MBA (Finance) / M.Com with Diploma in PGDBM /PGDFM.
- Specialist Officer: Loan Monitoring and End Use Assessment Experts
- Project Associates / Consultants for Climate Change related Projects Technical Consultants – Horticulture: CA/ICWA/MBA Finance/BE/B.Tech
- Sr. Project Advisor – Digitization of SHGs: MBA from one of the top Management School, CA, ICWA.
- Specialist Officers:
- Agriculture Science:Post Graduate in Agriculture (Agronomy or Soil Science or Agro Meteorology, Agri Engineering (soil and water conservation), Hydro –geology, Horticulture or equivalent.
- Climate Science: B.Tech in Environment Engineering or Post Graduate in Climate Science and Sustainability or equivalent course.
- Renewable Energy:B.Tech in Electrical Engineering or equivalent course
- Documentation & MIS:B.Tech in Computer Science or B.Sc.in computers or MCA or equivalent course
- Communications Manager: Post Graduate in Mass Communication
Age limit: Junior 28-35 years | Middle 35-50 years | Senior and Highly Experienced 45-55 years
- Start date for online application: 01/07/2015
- Lats date for online application: 17/07/2015