Navrachana University (NUV) has published Advertisement for below mentioned Posts 2017. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below.
Posts: Hostel Warden
Educational Qualification: Graduate or equivalent education. Preferably a female candidate, with prior experience at University/College/High School hostel. Candidate should be willing to stay in hostel campus.
The Warden’s responsibilities include :
– Serve as a friend, supervisor and role model for hostel students.
– Communicate with parents confidently and in an articulate manner.
– Liaison well with University administration and follow University’s concerns for safety and security of students.
– Enforce discipline and ensure students follow the hostel rules and regulations.
– Coordinate housekeeping staff to ensure that the hostel is clean and take care of health and safety needs of students.
– Manage the hostel well and implement security policies.
– Coordinate quality and timely delivery of food with the mess coordinator.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
How to Apply: Remuneration will be as per NUV norms. Interested applicants can email their detailed CV with references to [email protected] within 15 days from the date of notification.
*Please mention the post in the subject line of your mail.
Advertisement: Click Here