National Highways Authority of India, NHAI has invited applications for various posts of Deputy Managers (Finance & Accounts). The application process is underway and the last date to fill the online application form is November 29. Interested candidates can apply online through the official website of NHAI at nhai.gov.in.
NHAI recruitment 2021 vacancy details: This recruitment drive is being conducted to fill 17 vacancies out of which 6 vacancies are for unreserved category, 3 vacancy is for SC category, 1 vacancy is for St category, 5 vacancy is for OBC (NCL) central list only and 2 vacancy is for EWS category.
Posts : Deputy Manager (Finance & Accounts)
- Qualification :Bachelor in Commerce or Chartered Accountant or Certified Management Accountant or Master in Business Administration (Finance) (through the regular course) from a recognized University or Institute; OR
- Member of any organized Finance or Accounts-related Service of the Central Government or the State Government;
- Four years’ experience in Financial Accounting or Budgeting or Internal Audit or Contract Management or Fund Management or Disbursement in an organization of repute which should include at least *prior experience of six months in Public Sector Undertaking or Government organization following ‘Double Entry Accounting System’.
NHAI recruitment 2021 age limit: The maximum age limit of the candidates should not be exceeding 35 years as of the closing date of advertisement.
NHAI recruitment application fee: The application fee is ₹500 for the General/ OBC (NCL) category. For the EWS category, the application fee is ₹300.
NHAI recruitment 2021: Know how to apply
- Visit the official website of NHAI at nhai.gov.in.
- On the homepage click on the click on the About NHAI tab and then on vacancies
- Click on the Apply now tab
- Apply for Online Registration using your own Email Id and Mobile
- Fill in the Online Application Form and note down the system generated. application number
- Upload scanned copies of all the required documents
- Pay the application fee
- Keep the hard copy of the same for future reference.
Selection Process for Deputy Manager Job Vacancy:The Selection Process will be based on Interview/CBT.
Important Dates for NHAI Deputy Manager Recruitment :
|Starting date for submission of online applications||30.10.2021 (Saturday)|
|Last Date for receipt of Online applications||29.11.2021 (Monday)|
|Last date for payment of prescribed application fee online by concerned candidates||30.11.2021 (Tuesday)|
|Correction in Particulars of the Online Application Form||2nd & 3rd December, 2021|
Important Link Area for NHAI Deputy Manager Recruitment :