State Education Board (SEB) Gandhinagar has published notification for National Talent Search Examination (NTSE) & National means cum merit Scholarship Scheme (NMMS) for scholarship of poor economic condition’s bright students by National Council of Educational Research & Training (NCERT) New Delhi.
Name of the Scholarship:
- National Talent Search Examination
- National means cum merit Scholarship Scheme
- For NTSE: Rs. 1250/- per month
- For NMMS: Rs. 6000/- per annually (Rs. 500/- per month)
- For NTSE: 10th running in Govt. School / Granted School / Private School / Local Boding School
- For NMMS: 8th running in Govt. School / Granted School / Private School / Local Boding School
Examination Fee: Rs. 70/- for General & Rs. 50/- for SC / ST candidates & service tax.
- Online registration start from: 20/08/2015 (at 2:00 pm)
- Last date of online registration: 15/09/2015 (till 3:00 pm)
- Last date of payment of exam fee at post office: 16/09/2015
- Exam Date: 08/11/2015 (Sunday)