The Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) has invited online application to fill in the posts of Principal, Post Graduate Teacher in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas and Assistant Commissioner, Assistant, Computer Operator in NVS HQ/Regional Office. The eligible candidates can apply through the official website of NVS from January 15, 2019. The last date to submit online application is February 14, 2019
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) Recruitment 2019 for 251 Teaching & Non-Teaching Posts Notification & Online Application: Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti has released the notification for recruitment to the post of Principal, Post Graduate Teacher in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas and Assistant Commissioner, Assistant, Computer Operator in NVS HQ/Regional Office.
A total of 251 candidates will be recruited through Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) Vacancy 2019 drive for the year 2019 Out of which, 28 Posts are for Group A, 218 Posts are for Group B and 5 Posts for Group C. Candidates with the requisite qualification and experience can apply to the post through the online mode only at @navodya.gov.in.
The online application for NVS Teaching and Non-Teaching Recruitment 2019 will open from 15 January 2018 and will continue till 14 February 2019. The link for depositing application fee will close by 15 February 2019.
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti will conduct the recruitment test in the last week of March 2019 and the admit card for the same will be available from 10 March 2018 on the official website. Candidates may be communicated about the same through e-mail by the exam conducting agency of the Samiti.
If a candidate wishes to apply for more than one post if he eligible and desires to do so. In such cases, the candidates are required to pay the requisite fee for all the posts applied for. However, with PGT category, the candidate can only apply in one subject.
- Principal (Group-A) -25 Posts
- Assistant Commissioner (Administration) (Group-A) – 3 Posts
- Assistant (Group-C) – 2 Posts
- Computer Operator (Group-C) – 3 Posts
- Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs) (Group-B) – 218 Posts.
- Principal (Group-A) – Master Degree from recognized university with at-least 50% marks in aggregate; B. Ed or equivalent teaching degree.
- Assistant Commissioner (Administration) (Group-A) – Graduate Degree from a recognized University; Holding analogous post on regular basis.
- Assistant/Computer Operator (Group-C) – Degree from a recognized Institution/University; Skill in word-processing & data entry with a one year Computer Diploma from a recognized Institution.
- Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs) (Group-B) – Two Year Integrated Post Graduate Course from Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in written examination and interview.
Interested candidates can apply to the post through the online mode on or before 14 February 2019. Candidates can take a printout of the finally submitted online application for future reference.
- Principal: Maximum age 50 years
- Assistant Commissioner (Administration): Maximum age 45 years
- Assistant: Between 18 to 30 years
- Computer Operator: Between 18 to 30 years
- Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs): Maximum age 40 years
- Assistant Commissioner (Administration)- Rs. 1500/-
- PGTs- Rs.1000/-
- Computer Operator-Rs.800/-
- Commencement of submission of online application: 15 January 2019
- Last date for submission of online application: 14 February 2019
- Link for depositing application fee will open from 15 January 2019
- Link for depositing application fee will close on 15 February 2019
- Admit Card Download Starts (Tentative) – from 10 March 2019
- Date of written test – In last week of March 2019
Advertisement: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here