Rajkot Smart City Development Ltd.(RSCDL) Recruitment for Dy. General Manager (IT) 2017-18
Total No. of Posts: 01
Name of Post: Dy. General Manager (IT)
Educational Qualification: The candidate should have Degree in Computer Engg./I.T./E.C. or equivalent.
Experience: The candidate should have minimum 5 years of experience in handling successful implementation of the projects in Govt. Agency / Development Authority or Public Sector or reputed private organisations.
Age Limit: Maximum 45 Years
Monthly Remuneration: Rs. 50,000/- (Consolidated)
Selection Process : Only the candidates, who are found eligible/suitable, will be informed by written letter/e-mail. Therefore candidates are requested to update the same by visiting RMC’s website regarding recruitment process.
How to Apply
- The candidate has to send hand written fixed format application, with the necessary self attested documents as annexure by registered post. On scrutiny, if any application is not found with necessary documents, then the application will be automatically rejected.
- Age, Experience and Educational qualifications will be counted with respect to last date of application and all testimonials are to be attached for the proof of Age, Experience and Educational qualifications.
- Experience as per advertisement will be calculated after completion of educational qualification or degree, no experience will be calculated prior to completion of educational qualification or degree. For the proof of experience, the candidate will have to submit certificate from their employer of their institutions/organizations with outward no. while appointment letter/offer letter will not be treated as experience proof. Pay Increment/ Promotion letter may be considered for calculating the experience, if any discrepancies is found in experience certificate, the decision of Chairman-RSCDL will be abiding and final.
- The candidate has to download the blank format of the application and it should be filled manually, under any circumstances no change can be incorporated in the filled applications after it has been submitted.
- The candidate has to compulsorily write down his/her Mobile number and E-mail address accurately in the application form, for further correspondence regarding to the recruitment. If the Mobile number and E-mail address is not mentioned or inaccurately mentioned, RSCDL will not be responsible or held accountable for consequences of the same.
- Advt No : 05/2017-18
- Start date for submission application: 23/12/2017
- Last date for submission application: 05/01/2018 (till 06:00 PM)