Raksha Shakti University Professor & Assistant Professor Recruitment 2015 in Security Science and Management, especially internal security
Total no of Posts: 03
Name of Posts:
- Criminology: 01 Post
- Law: 01 Post
- Assistant Professor (Law): 01 Post
- An eminent scholar with Ph.D. qualification(s) in the concerned / allied / relevant discipline and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with a minimum of 10 publications as books and / or research / policy papers in indexed / ISBN / ISSN numbered journals and as ISBN / ISSN numbered books.
- A minimum of ten years of teaching experience of which preferably 3 years should be at the level of Associate Professor in University / college, and / or experience in research at the University / National level institutions / industries, including experience of guiding candidates for research at doctoral level.
- Contribution to educational innovation, design of new curricula and courses, and technology– mediated teaching learning process.
- A minimum score as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS), set out in the UGC Regulation, 2010
- Basic knowledge of computer application equivalent to a course on computer concept (CCC+) of the Department of Electronic
- Accreditation of Computer Courses (DOEACC) society or of the level as may be prescribed by the university from time to time.
- Basic knowledge of Gujarati or Hindi and working knowledge of English. or
- An outstanding professional, with established reputation in the relevant field, who has made significant contributions to the knowledge in the concerned / allied / relevant discipline, to be substantiated by credentials.
- Assistant Professor:
- have good academic record with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree level in relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an foreign university accredited by UGC.
- have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) or SLET for lecturers / Asst. Prof. conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC. Notwithstanding anything contained in sub-clauses (i) and (ii), candidates, who are, or have been awarded a Ph. D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET, for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent position.
- possess basic knowledge of computer application equivalent to a course on computer concept (CCC+) of the Department of Electronic Accreditation of Computer Courses (DOEACC) society or of the level as may be prescribed by the university from time to time.
- possess basic knowledge of Gujarati or Hindi and working knowledge of English.
Postal address(Send your Application here): Registrar, Raksha Shakti University, New Mental Corner, Meghani Nagar Road, Ahmedabad-16
Last date for submission application: 17/10/2015