The Repco Home Finance Ltd, a professionally managed housing finance company head quartered in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, is recruiting Branch Heads and Assistant Managers (Recovery) for the year 2018. The selection will be based on Walk-in-Interview scheduled to be held on 6th January 2018 (Saturday) at Ahmedabad.
Post : Branch Heads and Assistant Managers (Recovery)
Job Location: Branch Head – Vadodara and Bhavnagar
- Asst Manager (Recovery) – Ahmedabad
Job Profiles :
- Branch Head : To Head the Branch in all areas of branch work such as sourcing of business, operations, collections and ensuring profitability of branch.
- Assistant Manager (Recovery) : All recovery operations under the guidance of BM and Recovery department and will involve touring across operational areas.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Age not exceeding 28 years as on 01-12-2017 (relaxation generally upto 40 years of age can be considered based on commensurate, relevant prior experience)
- Any Graduation (10+2+3 format) from a UGC recognized university. Post graduation & professional qualification shall be given additional weightage.
- Minimum 3 years experience (for age not exceeding 28 years) in Housing Finance/Retail Lending /marketing of financial products (Home Loan) / branch operations in HFCs/FIs. Exposure in housing finance is a must. Experience of heading a branch will be preferred. For further age relaxation, commensurate additional experience would be required.
- Extensive in-depth knowledge of local housing finance market with good networking capacity with builders / developers is a must.
Assistant Manager (Recovery):
- Age not exceeding 28 years as on 01-12-2017, (relaxation generally upto 30 years of age will be considered with commensurate relevant experience).
- Any Graduate (necessarily preceded by SSLC (or equivalent) and HSC/ Diploma) with minimum 50% marks from a UGC recognized University. Graduates from Open University will not be considered.
- Minimum 3 years relevant prior experience (for age not exceeding 28 years) will be a must, preferably in a housing finance company. Additional experience would be required for age relaxation.
- Candidate must possess a two-wheeler with valid driving license and indepth knowledge of local housing finance market.
- Fluency in Gujarati (read, write & speak) besides English and Hindi is must.
- Early joining will be preferred.
- For recruitment in all cadres, candidates (internal-applying for lateral entry / external) having pending disciplinary action against them at the time of applying for the position or having been punished under disciplinary proceedings in last 5 years will not be considered eligible. All appointments are subject to satisfactory reference / background verification.
Walk-in-Interview Details :