Sardar Patel University (SPU) has published Advertisement for below mentioned Posts 2016. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below.
- Teaching Position (Contractual)
- Assistant Professor : Bioinformatics/ Biotechnology
- Assistant Professor : Physics/ Earth Science
- Assistant Professor : Chemical Sciences (Chemistry, Biochemistry, Pharmaceutical Science etc)
- Research Associate/Research Assistant
- Post graduate degree in Social work/ Economics/Psychology/Home Science with a minimum of 55% marks for general category (50% in case of SC/ST/PH) or M.Phil in the subject concerned or a related subject.
- SRF – Solar Energy Research Initiative (SERI), DST
- M. Sc. Chemistry (Physical/Organic/Inorganic /Analytical/Polymer) with consistently good academic background preferably with UGC-CSIR NET, SLET, GATE
Selection Process : Candidates will be selected based on interview.
How to Apply:
For SRF : Application on plain paper along with the Bio-Data (including email address) and all relevant attested documents (educational qualifications & proof of age) should reach by post or through an email([email protected]) to Dr. S. S. Soni, Co-Principal Investigator, Department of Chemistry, Sardar Patel University, Vallabh Vidyanagar -388 120, Gujarat on or before 13th August 2016.
Research Associate / Research Assistant Posts : Application on a plain paper along with data containing e-mail address, contact number and attached certified true copies of the mark-sheets must be sent to Dr. Mrs. Bigi Thomas, Department of Social Work, Sardar Patel University, Vallabh Vidyanagar-388120 so as to reach on or before 18th August 2016. Applications with all attachments through e-mail will also be considered. All future correspondence will be done through e-mail only. No T AIDA will be provided to the candidate called for interview. Please write on top of the envelope “Application for Research Associate/Research Assistant”.
For Teaching Posts : Interested candidates are requested to remain present along with all original certificates to given below address.
Venue : Hon. Vice-Chancellor’s Office, Sardar Patel University (SPU)