Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology has published Advertisement for below mentioned Posts 2017. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below.
Posts: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Total No. of Posts: 01 Post
• First class in M. E./M. Tech in Chemical Engineering/Environmental Engineering/Biotechnology/Microbiology.
• Fresher and highly motivated, research oriented candidates are encouraged to apply.
• Relevant hands-on laboratory experience in the area of microbial fuel cell, wastewater analysis, and electrochemical characterization.
• Research experience in the relevant area, supported by publications in high impact peer reviewed international journals would be a plus.
• Very good in English language (both written and oral) and presentation skills.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
How to Apply: A walk-in will be held on 1stMay 2017 at 11:30 am (Reporting time will be 10.00 am) in Chemical Engineering Department at SVNIT Surat. All interested candidates are requested to appear for an interview with the following in two sets. An application stating your research/ career goals A detailed CV in prescribed format as given in Annexure I (CV as per format should also be sent to the PI by email in advance), Degree certificates (original and photocopy), Thesis/ project report and publications