State Bank of India(SBI) 407 Specialist Cadre Officers Recruitment 2018.
Total No. of posts: 407 Posts
Name of Posts: Specialist Cadre Officers
Educational Qualification: Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. (see more details in official advertisement)
Application Fee (Non-refundable): Rs. 600/- General & OBC Candidates & Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
Age limit: Various
Selection Process :
- Selection will be based on Short listing and one or more rounds of Personal Interview. Mere fulfilling minimum qualification and experience will not vest any rights in candidate for being called for interview. The shortlisting committee constituted by the Bank will decide the shortlisting parameters and thereafter, adequate number of candidates, as decided by the Bank will be shortlisted for interview. The decision of the Bank to call the candidates for the interview shall be final. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Merit List : Merit list for selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in interview only. In case more than one candidate score the cut off marks [common mark at cut off point], such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order, both in the selection list as well as in the wait list.
How to apply : Candidates can apply online and no other mode of application will be accepted.
- Advertisement No.: CRPD/SCO/WM/2017-18/09
- Commencement of on-line registration of application: 31/01/2018
- Closure of registration of application: 15/02/2018