SBI Jr. Associate & Jr. Agriculture Associate Recruitment 2016(17140 Posts)
Recruitment of Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) And Junior Agricultural Associates in Clerical Carde in State Bank Of India
Advertisement No. CRPD/CR/2016-17/01
Total No. of posts: 17140 Posts
Junior Associate: 10726 Posts
Junior Agricultural Associate: 3008 Posts
Junior Associate (Special Recruitment Drive): 3218 Posts
Junior Associate (Special Recruitment Drive for Tura (Meghalaya) and Kashmir Valley & Ladakh): 188 Posts
For Junior Associates: Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
For Junior Agricultural Associates: Graduation in Agriculture or Agriculture allied activities from a Government recognized university/Institute.
Age limit: Between 18 years to 28 years as on 01/04/2016
Pay Scale: 11765-655/3-13730-815/3-16175-980/4-20095-1145/7-28110-2120/1-30230-1310/1-31540
Selection process: The selection process will consist of on-line test (preliminary & main examinations), test of official and/or local language and subject to Government of India approval, interview.
Syllabus of SBI Junior Associate & Junior Agriculture Associate:
- Preliminary Examination: Preliminary Examination consisting of Objective Tests for 100 marks will be conducted online. This test would be of 1 hour duration consisting of 3 Sections as follows:
- Candidates have to qualify in each of the three tests by securing passing marks to be decided by the Bank. Adequate number of candidates in each category as decided by the Bank (approximately 20 times the numbers of vacancies subject to availability) will be short listed for the Main Examination.
Phase – II:
- Main Examination: The structure of main examination (online objective type) would be as follows:
- Each test will have separate timing as mentioned above.
- The questions in objective tests, except for the test of General English, will be bilingual i.e., English &Hindi. The candidates are required to qualify in each of the Tests by securing passing marks, to be decided by the Bank.
- There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests. 1/4th mark will be deducted for each wrong answer. Candidates will have to pass in each of the objective tests.
- The passing marks in each of the tests will be decided by the Bank on the basis of the performance of all the competing candidates taken together in each test to a minimum required level. Candidates are also required to score a minimum percentage marks on aggregate (For SC/ST/OBC/PWD/XS candidates, 5% relaxation available thereon). Minimum percentage marks on aggregate will be decided by the bank.
- Note: Other detailed information regarding the examination will be given in the ‘Acquaint Yourself’ booklet, which will be made available to the eligible candidates along with the call letter for the test.
Phase – III:
- Interview(subject to Govt. of India approval): Candidates qualified in the test (main examination) will be placed according to their marks in descending order in respective categories. Depending upon the number of vacancies only certain number of candidates from amongst those who qualify by ranking high enough in the merit will be called for interview in the ratio of maximum 3 candidates for each vacancy. Candidates are required to score a minimum percentage marks (to be decided by the bank) in interview to be considered for final selection. 5% relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/XS category will be available thereon
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay of Rs. 600/- Non-Refundable Application fee by any one online payment mode (Debit/Credit cards or Net banking etc) for General/OBC and Rs. 100/- for ST/SC/ PWD/EXs candidates through online at bank website www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in and open the appropriate Online Application Format.
How to apply: Interested candidates can apply online through website www.sbi.co.in.
Online registration start from: 05/04/2016
Last date of online registration: 25/04/2016
Tentative date of preliminary exam: month of May/June 2016