State Bank of India(SBI) Recruitment for 121 Specialist Cadre Officers 2018.
Total No. of Posts: 121 Posts
- Name of Posts: Specialist Cadre Officer
Educational Qualification: Various Graduate Degree (See details in official advertisement)
Age limit: Various (See details in official advertisement)
Application Fee (Non-refundable): Rs. 600/- General & OBC Candidates & Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
Middle Management Grade Scale III (MMGS III): 42020-1310/5-48570-1460/2-51490
Senior Management Grade Scale IV (SMGS IV): 50030-1460/4-55870-1650/2-59170
Selection Process : Selection will be based on short listing & Personal Interview.
How to Apply : Candidates should have valid email ID which should be kept active till the declaration of result. It will help him / her in getting call letter / Interview advice etc by email. Copies of the application (registered online) along with self attested photocopies of (i) ID proof (ii) Proof of Date of Birth (iii) Educational Certificate: Mark Sheets / Degree Certificate (iv) Experience certificates (v) Brief resume (vi) e-Receipt for fee payment as applicable should reach by post to State Bank of India, Central Recruitment & Promotion Department, Corporate Centre, 3rd Floor, Atlanta Building, Nariman Point, Mumbai – 400021
- Advertisement No.: CRPD/SCO/2017-18/07
- Commencement of on-line registration of application: 16/01/2018
- Closure of registration of application: 04/02/2018
- Closure for editing application details: 04/02/2018
- Last date for printing your application: 19/02/2018
- Online Fee Payment: 16/01/2018 to 04/02/2018
- Last Date of Receipt of Hard Copy of Online application alongwith enclosure at CRPD: 12/02/2018