State Bank of India (SBI) Recruitment for 50 Dy. Manager (Internal Audit) 2018.
Total No. of Posts: 50 Post
Name of Posts: Dy. Manager (Internal Audit)
Educational Qualification: Chartered Accountant (CA) from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. Preferred: CISA
Post Qualification Experience: Minimum 2 years experience in statutory/internal/ Concurrent Audit of Banks, in/with a Chartered Accountant firm engaged in statutory/internal/ Concurrent Audit of Banks or in employment of a Bank. Experience Certificate issued by the firms for employees working in CA firms/Copy of the engagement letter from Banks for others, would be required. Specific Skills required: Working Knowledge in MS office.
Age limit: 21 to 35 years
Scale of Pay: 31705-1145/1-32850-1310/10-45950
Application Fee (Non-refundable): 600/- (Application fee including intimation charges) for General and others & 100/- (Intimation Charges only) for SC/ST/PWD.
Selection Process : The selection of candidates will be on the basis of online written test and interview/group discussion.
- Details Written Exam Pattern
- Test of Reasoning: 50 Questions & 50 Marks
- Qualitative Aptitude: 35 Questions & 35 Marks
- English: 35 Questions & 35 Marks
- Professional Knowledge: 50 Questions & 100 Marks
- Duration: 90 min. (Test of Reasoning, Qualitative Aptitude & English)
- Duration: 45 min. (Professional Knowledge)
- Qualifying in nature and marks thereon will not be reckoned for arriving at the Merit. Test will be held on-line. If number of applications is less, Bank reserves the right to consider selection of the candidate(s) through shortlisting and interview, instead of test & interview.
- Except Professional Knowledge (PK) paper, other papers will be of qualifying in nature. Candidates have to score minimum qualifying marks in these papers. The minimum qualifying marks will be as decided or may be waived at the discreation of Bank. The questions will be bilingual i.e. in Hindi & English. The candidates will have option to answer the questions in Hindi or English (except for test of English Language).
- To be eligible for being short-listed for interview/Group Discussion, candidates have to score equal to or above the cut-off marks to be decided by the Bank for the PK test, besides scoring equal to or above the Minimum qualifying marks in other tests.
- Candidates must secure equal to or more than the minimum qualifying marks (to be decided by the Bank) in Interview/ Group discussion to be considered for selection.
- Interview/ Group Discussion: Adequate number of candidates as decided by the Bank will be called for Interview/Group Discussion. Group Discussion will carry 20 marks and Interview 30 marks. In case Group Discussion is not held, Interview will carry 50 marks. The qualifying marks in Interview/ Group Discussion will be as decided by the Bank. Conduct of Group Discussion may be waived at the discretion of Bank.
- Merit List: Marks secured by the candidates in Group Discussion / Interview out of 50 marks will be converted to out of 25 marks. The final merit list will be arrived at after aggregating the marks of Professional Knowledge test out of 100 marks and the converted marks secured in Group Discussion/ Interview out of 25 marks (Total- 125 marks). The selection will be made from the top merit ranked candidates in each category.
- Note: In case more than one candidate score the cut-off marks [common marks at cut-off point], such candidate will be ranked according to their age in descending order in select list.
Exam Center : The test may be held at Ahmedabad, Vadodara, Bangalore, Bhopal, Raipur, Bhubaneshwar, Chandigarh, Jammu, Srinagar, Chennai, Madurai, Guwahati, Hyderabad/Secunderabad, Vishakhapatnam, Kolkata/Greater Kolkata, Lucknow, Varanasi, Mumbai/ Greater Mumbai/Thane/Navi Mumbai, Nagpur, Pune, Dehradun, Jaipur, New Delhi/Delhi NCR, Patna, Ranchi, Ernakulam & Trivandrum centres.
How to Apply : FOR DETAILED GUIDELINES/PROCEDURE ON (a) Application registration (b) Payment of fees (c) Photograph & Signature scan & upload. Visit Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers OR https://www.sbi.co.in/careers – Recruitment of Specialist Cadre Officer in State Bank of India.
- Advertisement No.: CRPD/SCO-CA/2017-18/08
- Online Registration of Application and online payment of fee: 05/01/2018 to 28/01/2018
- Date of online Test (Tentative): 25/02/2018
- Tentative date of downloading call letter for online test: 12/02/2018 onwards