SBI Mumbai Recruitment Jan 2019 for 31 Specialist Cadre Officer Posts
State Bank of India (SBI) Mumbai has invited application from the eligible Indian citizens for appointment to the following Specialist Cadre Officers posts on regular and contractual basis. Details of the recruitment are as follows:
Name of post: (No. of post)
1. Deputy Manager (Statistician): 02 posts
2. Project Development Manager (Digital Initiatives): 03 posts
3. Manager (Servicing-Digital Initiatives): 03 posts
4. Manager (Business Analyst/ Customer Service Analyst): 02 posts
5. Manager (Online Fulfilment/ Integration & Journeys/ Superstore Fulfilment): 03 posts
6. Manager (Digital Marketing): 04 posts
7. Head (Legal) : 01 post
8. Deputy General Manager (NCLT): 01 post
9. Deputy General Manager (Law): 01 post
10. Executive (Credit Monitoring): 10 posts
11. Head (Products, Investments & Research): 01 post
Age limit: (as on 01-12-2018)
35 to 42 years for Deputy Manager (Statistician)
25 to 35 years for Post Sr. No. 2 to 6
50 to 62 years for Head (Legal)
42 to 62 years DGM (NCLT & Law)
22 to 30 years for Executive (Credit Monitoring)
35 to 50 years for Head (Product, Investment & Research)
1. For Deputy Manager (Statistician):
Post Graduate in Statistics or Data Analytics with Minimum 60% marks or equivalent (The course should be of 2 years’ full time duration. Course completed through correspondence/ part-time are not eligible. The Institute should be recognised/ approved by Govt., Govt. Bodies/ AICTE)
2. For Post Sr. No. 2 to 6:
Candidate should have minimum qualification of B.E in Computer Science/ Information Technology or B.Tech in Computer Science/ Information Technology from recognized University.
Preference will be given to MBA or equivalent degree from recognized University/ Institution
3. For Head (Legal):
Degree in Law (3 years/ 5 years) and Post Graduate degree in Law from a recognized University or Institution in India. (Candidates who joined 5 years’ course and left after 3 years are not eligible)
4. For DGM (NCLT):
Degree in Law (3 years/ 5 years) from a recognized University or Institution in India. (Candidates who joined 5 years’ course and left after 3 years are not eligible) Post graduate degree in Law will be preferable.
5. For DGM (Law):
Degree in Law (3 years/ 5 years) from a recognized University or Institution in India. (Candidates who joined 5 years’ course and left after 3 years are not eligible) Post graduate degree in Law will be preferable
6. Executive (Credit Monitoring): Chartered Accountant
7. Head (Products, Investments & Research):
Graduation/ Post Graduation from Government recognized University/ Institution or Reputed Colleges.
Other preferred qualification: Knowledge and Experience in Market Analytics and Passion for Research in Economics trend and Products.
1. For Deputy Manager (Statistician): 31705-1145/ 1-32850-1310/ 10-45950
2. For Post Sr. No. 2 to 6: 42020-1310/ 5-48570-1460/ 2-51490
3. For Head (Legal): CTC range Rs. 47-Rs. 52 lakhs
4. For DGM (NCLT & Law): CTC range Rs. 35-Rs. 47 lakhs
5. For Executive: Negotiable. Other than CTC, no other perks.
6. For Head (Product, Investment & Research): Negotiable, Other than CTC, other perks as per relative terms & conditions
The selection will be based on shortlisting and interview for all the posts Interview:
Rs. 600/- (Six Hundred only) for General/ OBC candidates and
Rs. 100/- (One hundred only) for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.
Mode of payment:
The payment can be made by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking etc. by providing information as asked on the screen. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates
How to apply:
Interested and eligible candidates will be required to register themselves online through the link available on SBI website or the link given below. Before applying for a post, the applicant should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned above for the post as on the specified date and that the particulars furnished by him/her are correct in all respects.
Starting Date of Application Process: 09th January 2019
Last Date for Submission of Application: 31st January 2019
For more details, refer official notification
For Official Notification
To Apply Online