South Indian Bank has published Advertisement for below mentioned Posts 2016. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below.
Posts : Probationary Officer (CMA) – Scale I
Total No. of Posts : 05 Posts
Educational Qualification : CMA / ICWA
Age Limit : Not more than 28 years as on 31.03.2016. Upper age limit will be relaxed by five years in the case of SC/ST candidates.
Salary : IBA approved pay scale of Rs. 23700– 980/7 – 30560- 1145/2 – 32850- 1310/7 – 42020 plus DA, HRA & other allowances. Eligible for performance linked incentive applicable to Scale I officers as per the scheme in vogue. Higher fitment of Basic Pay in Scale I may be considered, based on qualification, exposure & experience of the candidate.
Selection Process :
1. Initial short listing of applications will be done by the Bank and the call letter for Written Test / GD & PI for the shortlisted candidates can be downloaded/ printed from our website.
2. Written Test/ Group Discussion & Personal Interview (Bank reserves the right to make required
modifications in the selection process considering the number of applications for the post).
Application Fees :
General Category : Rs. 600/-
SC/ST category : Rs. 150/-
Candidates meeting the stipulated norms only need to apply for the post. Application fee once remitted will not be refunded in any case.
Candidates can remit the application fee at any of the branches of South Indian Bank using the challan form generated after the completion of online registration by the candidate. The candidate’s copy of the payment challan authenticated by the Bank Officials will have to be preserved and is to be produced for verification, as and when called for.
How to Apply : Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
- Ensure that the applicant fulfills all the eligibility criteria.
- Candidates can apply online through Bank’s website www.southindianbank.com from 29-08-2016 to 05-09-2016.
- The applicants are requested to ensure that the information filled in the Online-Application Form is correct before submitting the application form.
- There will not be any provision to modify the submitted online application. Candidates are requested to take utmost care while filling up the online application.
- Candidates making multiple registrations will be disqualified
- Candidates will have to enter their basic details and upload the photograph and signature as per the specifications given below. Copies of the photograph may be retained for use at the time of written test/ GD and interview.
Advertisement : Click Here
Apply Online : Click Here
Important Dates :
Starting Date of Online Application : 29-08-2016
Last Date to Apply Online : 05-09-2016
Last date for remitting application fee at any branch of South Indian Bank : 07-09-2016