SSB Recruitment for 375 Constable (GD) 2016
Applications are invited from Indian citizens (male & female) for filling up the post of
Constable (GD) for the year 2015-16 against Sports Quota in Sashastra Seema Bal, Government of India, Ministry of Home Affairs. The posts are temporary, but likely to be continued. Selected candidates are liable to serve anywhere in India or outside the territory of India and will be governed by SSB Act and Rules.
Total no of Posts: 375
Name of the Posts: Constable
Name of the Sports / Games Discipline: Football | Athletics | Volleyball | Basketball | Handball | Kabaddi | Aquatics | Cross-Country | Wrestling | Boxing | Weight-Lifting | Gymnastics | Judo | Hockey | Fencing | Water Sports | Wushu | taekwondo | Archery | Sepaktraw | Shooting (Sports)
Educational Qualification: Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized board.
- Sportsperson who have represented a State or the Country 111 a National or International competition in any of the games/sports mentioned in the list at Para – 02 or
- Sportsperson who have represented the University in the Inter University Tournaments conducted by the Inter-University Sports Board in any of the sports/games mentioned in the list at Para – 02 or
- Sportsperson who have represented the State’ School Teams in the National Sports/Games for Schools conducted by All India School (James Federation in any of the games/sports mentioned,in the list at Para – 02 or
- Sports persons who have been awarded national Awards in Physical Efficiency under the National Physical Efficiency Drive.
Age limit: 18 to 23 Years as on closing date of receipt of applications
Pay Scale: Rs. 5200-20200/- Grade Pay: Rs. 2000/-
Selection Process: SSB Sports Quota Selection / Recruitment process will consist of Documentation, Field Trial/ Skill Test, Physical Standard Test (PST) & Medical Examination. Final selection will be based on marks obtained in Field Trial/ Skill Test plus marks of order of merit. (For Physical Standards as Height, Chest, Weight etc download detailed notification from the link below.)
Examination fee: Candidates are required to pay Rs.50/- as examination fee in the form of Indian Postal Order/ Demand Draft/ Banker Cheque. IPO should be prepared in favour of Accounts Officer, FHQ, SSB, New Delhi payable at New Delhi and Demand Draft/ Banker Cheque should be prepared in favour of Accounts Officer, FHQ, SSB, New Delhi payable at SBI, R.K Puram, New Delhi (Branch Code-01076). SC/ST & Female candidates are exempted from exam fee.
How to Apply: Interested Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self attested copies of relevant documents, Sports Certificates / Achievements, Two self attested recent passport size photographs, Application fee & two self addressed envelop of 11.5 cms x 27.5 cms with postage stamps worth Rs. 25/- to be affixed on each envelop send to given below address.
address: The Assistant Director (Sports) Force Hqr, Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB), East Block-V, R.K Puram, New Delhi-110066
- Date of Advt in Employment Newspaper: 02/04/2016 to 08/04/2016
- Last date for receipt of application: within 30 days from the date of publishing advertisement
- Last Date for Submission of Applications for Remote Areas: within 45 days from the date of publishing advertisement