Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has published Notification regarding Extension of online application for Recruitment of Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) (CHSL) Examination, 2017.
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA): Pay Band -1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay: Rs. 1900 (pre-revised)
- Postal Assistant (PA)/ Sorting Assistant (SA): Pay Band -1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay: Rs. 2400 (pre-revised)
- Data Entry Operator(DEO): Pay Band-1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay: Rs. 2400 (pre-revised) and
- Data Entry Operator, Grade ‘A’: Pay Band-1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay: Rs. 2400 (pre-revised)
The Competent Authority has decided to extend the closing date for filling up of online application forms for Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination, 2017 till 5.00 P.M. on 20.12.2017.
2. As regards payments made through challan, it is informed that in those cases where the challans have been generated by the aspiring candidates up to 5.00 P.M. on 20.12.2017, they could make the payment to the designated Branches of SBI using this challan within the working hours of the Bank up to 22.12.2017.
Last Date Extension Notification: Click Here
Advertisement: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
- Starting Date of Online Application: 18/11/2017
- Last Date to Apply Online: 18/12/2017 20/12/2017 (upto 05:00 p.m)
- Offline Challan Generation End Date: 18/12/2017 20/12/2017 (upto 05:00 p.m)
- Payment Through SBI Challan: 20/12/2017 22/12/2017
- Tier-I Online Exam Dates: 04/03/2018 to 26/03/2018