State Bank of India (SBI) Probationary officers Recruitment 2015 :
Posts : Probationary Officers (PO)
Vacancy Details :
Education Qualifications: any Graduate from Recognise University
Exam Pattern :
- Phase I (Preliminary Exam) : This is of 100 marks with 1 hour duration. This exam consists the following tests,
- English Language – 30 marks
- Quantitative Aptitude – 35 Marks
- Reasoning Ability – 35 Marks
- Total – 100 Marks
- Phase II(Main Exam) : This exam consists of 250 marks (200 Marks objective + 50 Marks descriptive) with 2 hour duration. This exam consists of the following tests.
- Test of English Language (Grammar, Vocabulary, Comprehension etc.)
- Test of General Awareness, Marketing &Computers
- Test of Data Analysis & Interpretation
- Test of Reasoning (High Level) and
- Descriptive Test (Letter Writing & Essay).