Station Workshop EME Vadodara (Ministry of Defence) has published a Advertisement for below mentioned Posts 2016. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below.
- Armament Mechanic : Pass in 10+2 with a certificate from a recognised Industrial Training Institute in the Fitter trade OR Armed Forces Personnel or Ex-Servicemen from the appropriate trade and minimum at grade I.
- Barber : Matriculation pass or equivalent from recognised Board with proficiency in Barber’s trade job.
- Instrument Mechanic (HS-II) : Pass in 10+2 with a certificate from a recognised Industrial Training Institute in ‘Instrument Mechanic’ trade OR Armed Forces Personnel or Ex-Servicemen from the appropriate trade and minimum at grade I.
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) : Matriculation pass or equivalent from a recognized Board
- Vehicle Mechanic : ITI certificate from a recognized Industrial Training Institute in (Motor Vehicle) (Skilled) ‘Motor Mechanic’ trade OR Armed Forces Personnel or Ex-Servicemen from the appropriate trade and minimum at grade I.
- Washerman : (i) Matriculation Pass or equivalent from recognised Board (ii) Must be able to wash the military/civilian clothes thoroughly well
Total No. of Posts : 10 Posts
Age Limit :
(a) For all posts : 18 to 25 years.
(b) Relaxation (in accordance with Central Govt. orders issued from time to time)
(c) The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the closing date for receipt of application from candidates in India.
Selection Process :
(a) Scrutinisation of Applications. This shall be carried out to ascertain eligibility of all applicants. Incomplete/ illegible/ ineligible application will be rejected. Short listing may be done
based on marks obtained in the examination for essential qualification. Admit card shall be
sent to the eligible candidates only, to undertake further recruitment tests, provided a self
addressed envelope with postal stamp of Rs. 5/- is enclosed with the application form. No
intimation of rejection will be given.
(b) Physical/Endurance Test. This test shall be qualifying in nature. Shall involve a run of 1.6
Km and other tests as decided by Board of Officers.
(c) Skill Test. This test shall be qualifying in nature. Details will be as decided by Board of Officers.
(d) Written Test. Written Test will be conducted in respect of candidates qualifying the Physical
endurance and skill tests.
(e) All candidates finally selected (including reserve) shall have to get their medical fitness
examination done from the nominated Govt. Hospital at Vadodara.
Syllabus for written test will be as per essential qualification mentioned against each post.
The test paper shall also contain appropriate questions related to numerical aptitude, general awareness, general science, English, reasoning & logic and basic computers.
The decision of appointing authority regarding selection/ rejection shall be final.
How to Apply : Candidates should forward the application properly sealed in an envelope to the address mentioned, alongwith a self addressed envelope (Size 4″ x 10″) with postal stamp of Rs. 5/-
through ordinary post. Applications sent by Registered Post/ Couriers will not be accepted.
Candidates are requested to subscribe the words “Application for the post of…….” on the top of the envelope. Separate application is required for each post.
Address to sent Applications : Station Workshop EME (Unit under Ministry of Defence), Vadodara, PIN-900416, C/o 56 APO.
Advertisement : Click Here
Last Date : Within 21 days from the date of Advt. Published in the employment news.
(Advt. Published Date : 28-05-2016)