Syndicate Bank 500 PO (PDGDBF) Recruitment 2018.
Total No. of Posts: 500 Posts
- Name of Posts: Probationary Officer (PO)
- Educational Qualification: Degree (Graduation) with minimum 60% (55% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in any discipline from a recognized University OR any equivalent qualification recognized as such by Central Government.
- Note: All the educational qualifications mentioned should be from a University/ Institution/ Board recognised by Govt. Of India/ approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies and the final result should have been declared on or before 30.09.2017. Proper document from Board / University for having declared the result on or before 30.09.2017 has to be submitted at the time of interview.
- Age limit: 20 to 28 years (as on 01/10/2017)
- Application Fee: Rs. 600/- for General & Other Category (Application Fee + Intimation Charges) and Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD (Only Intimation Charges). Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
Selection Process :
- Candidates shall be selected by Syndicate Bank through a selection process consisting of an (open) online test conducted by IBPS followed by Interview and/or Group Discussion. The selection process aims at getting applicants who are likely to succeed at various roles in the Bank. The endeavor is to select people who are bright, dedicated, have good communication skills (both oral and written), can work effectively in teams, are passionate about their career goals and who display integrity and a positive attitude.
Exam Pattern & Syllabus :
- Objective Test (Online):
- Reasoning: 50 Questions & 50 Marks
- Quantitative Aptitude: 50 Questions & 50 Marks
- English Language: 50 Questions & 50 Marks
- General Awareness: 50 Questions & 50 Marks
- Duration: Composite Time of two hours
- Descriptive Test (Online)
- English Language: 2 Questions & 50 Marks
- Duration: 30 Minutes
- Each Candidate will be required to obtain minimum score in each objective test and also minimum total score in the objective test. Depending on the number of vacancies cut offs will be decided in each test.
- There will be descriptive paper for test of writing skill in English which has to be completed in online mode only. The descriptive test is for qualifying purpose only. The descriptive paper of only those candidates who secure minimum marks in objective test will be assessed. Further the candidate has to secure minimum marks( 50% for general & 45% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD) in descriptive test to qualify for next process viz Interview and Group discussion.
- Wrong answers in objective test will attract negative marks for the online test. Along with the call letters, information handout and a sample test shall also be uploaded on the site which candidates can take to familiarize themselves with the nature of Test & Questions.
- Personal Interview and / or Group Discussion: The aggregate marks of qualified candidates in the Objective Test will be arranged in descending order in each category and the candidates in the order of merit, subject to approximately 5 times the number of vacancies declared for each category, will be called for Interview and/ or Group Discussion as decided by the Bank. The qualifying marks in Interview and/or Group Discussion will be as decided by the Bank.
Important Dates :
- Start date for Online Registration: 02/01/2018
- Online Payment of Application Fees: 02/01/2018 to 17/01/2018
- Last date for Online Registration: 17/01/2018
- Download of Call letter for Examination After: 05/02/2018
- Date of Online test (Tentative): 18/02/2018