The Airports Authority of India (AAI) has released 170 vacancies for the post of junior assistant in fire services. The candidates can apply online by visiting the official website – aai.aero. The posts will be located at Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra and Goa. As per the official notification, the AAI will be hiring 170 junior assistants in fire services. The last date to submit the application online is December 31, 2017 up to 11:59 pm.
Posts: Junior Assistant in Fire Services
General category: 96
Total No. of Posts: 170 Posts
(1) Educational Qualification – Minimum 10th Class / Xth Std Pass with 03 years approved regular Diploma in Mechanical / Automobile / Fire with minimum 50% marks [OR] Regular Matric with 12th Class Pass with 50% marks.
(2) Driving License – Valid Heavy Vehicle Driving (HVD) License; (OR) Valid Medium Vehicle Driving License issued at least one year before 31st December 2017; (OR) Valid Light Motor Vehicle Driving License issued at least two years before 31st December 2017.
Age Limit: Candidates must be between 18 to 30 years as on December 31, 2017. Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC (non-creamy layer) candidates.
Pay scale: Rs.12500-28500.
Application Fee: Candidates belonging to OBC and General are required to pay ₹ 1000/- only (including Taxes as Applicable). The fee pay through Online Payment Gateway (HDFC Pay U) using Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking Only.
Exam pattern: AAI will conduct written examination that will carry weightage of 100 marks. The minimum pass marks will be 50 out of 100 for General/ OBC candidates and 40 out of 100 for SC & ST candidates. The time duration for computer-based (online) test will be two hours.
The selection process will consist of following stages:
1. Computer Based (Online) Test;
2. Certificates/ Documents verification;
3. Medical Fitness/Physical Measurement Test;
4. Driving Test; and
5. Physical Endurance Test
How to Apply: Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
Advertisement: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
Last Date to Apply Online: 31/12/2017