UGVCL Bharti 2021 : Uttar Gujarat Vij Company Limited (UGVCL) has published Recruitment Notification for General Manager (Finance & Accounts) Posts 2021. you can apply UGVCL Bharti Notification 2021 Send Applications with Relevant Document Given Below Address on or before 10/07/2021.
You can find UGVCL General Manager (Finance & Accounts) Jobs 2021 other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below.
It is a good opportunity for all the interested candidates who are looking for jobs in Uttar Gujarat Vij Company Limited (UGVCL), here is the information of the UGVCL General Manager (Finance & Accounts) Bharti 2021. You can read this Article and fill out the form. You Can Get Regularly Maru Gujarat Bharti Updates on AmaruGujarat.com
Uttar Gujarat Vij Company Limited (UGVCL), a subsidiary Company of GUVNL (erstwhile GEB), an ISO9001:2008 Company having consumer-base of around 37 Lakhs, Annual Turnover of Rs. 13,000 Crores (approx) and manpower strength of more than 9300, invites applications from professionals for the post of General Manager (Finance & Accounts).
UGVCL Recruitment 2021: Overview
|Notification||UGVCL Recruitment for General Manager (Finance & Accounts) Post 2021|
|Organization||Uttar Gujarat Vij Company Limited (UGVCL)|
|Recruitment||Uttar Gujarat Vij Company Limited (UGVCL) Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||General Manager (Finance & Accounts)|
|Total Vacancy||Not Released|
|Qualification||CA / ICWA|
|Salary||Rs.1,48,800-Rs.2,09,500 /- per month & allowances.|
UGVCL Jobs Vacancies Details:
- General Manager (Finance & Accounts)
UGVCL Jobs Eligibility criteria, Selection Procedure & Other Details :
Job Description :
- The post of G.M. (F&A) is the highest position in Finance and Accounts
Department in organizational hierarchy and he will be Chief Financial
Officer. Therefore, the incumbent should possess experience in the following areas.
- Knowledge of Gujarati is essential.
- Ensuring timely and accurate billing to consumers, Revenue
Realization from consumers, Revenue management and Treasury
functions including sourcing of fund from Financial Institutions and
Banks for short term, long term requirements and also for working
- Preparation and finalization of Accounts, formation of Accounting
Policies, Procedures in compliance with Indian Accounting Standards,
Electricity Act and other applicable Regulations.
- Budgeting business plan and exercising Budgetary Control Measures.
- Preparation of Costs records and Cost Audit Compliances.
- Compliance of Internal/External/Statutory Auditor’s and C&AG’s
Audit points and paras.
- Representing before various Central and State Government
Authorities viz. Electricity Regulatory commissions, Energy &
Petrochemicals Department, EPFO, GST/Income Tax Departments,
- Processing of payment and scrutiny of Invoices/bills related to Power
Purchase, Material Purchase, Transmission charges, Open Access,
Consultants, Legal and miscellaneous expenses.
- Preparation of Board Notes and representing Financial & Accounting
etc. related matters to the Board of Company.
- Adherence to the Central/State Govt.’s Policies/Rules for various
schemes and effective utilization of GoI/GoG Grants and Subsidies.
- Compliances to State/Central Govt. LAQs & all related matters.
- Regulatory and Legal matters related to Power Purchase, Open
Access, filling of Tariff Petitions etc and court cases pertaining to
- Handling Direct and Indirect Tax Assessments, filling of related Tax
Returns, Appearing before Tax Authorities, filling of Appeals before
Appellate Authorities, High Court, Supreme Court.
- Ensuring timely payment of applicable Taxes and Duties and all type
of Tax and cess compliances.
- Advising the Management from time to time on business
performance, revenue enhancement, cost control, financial
- All incidental work related to above activities and any other work
assigned by the Management.
Educational Qualification :
- CA / ICWA
- 20 (Twenty) years post-qualification experience in a Central / State /
Public Sector undertaking or in a Public Limited Company having
turnover not less than Rs.500 Crores per annum. Out of 20 (Twenty)
years, 05 (five) years experience should be in a Senior Management
Cadre of the Finance & Accounts Department and/or Commerce
Department. Experience in Power Sector companies shall be preferred.
Age Limit :
- Maximum 50 Years as on the date of Advertisement.(i.e. 19/06/2021)
- Rs.1,48,800-Rs.2,09,500 /- per month & allowances.
- Appointment to the post of General manager (F&A) shall be on probation
for a period of one year.
- On successful completion of one year probationary period, the candidate
may be confirmed to regular pay scale of Rs.1,48,800-Rs.2,09,500 /- & all
other benefits as per Company’s rules.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
How to Apply ?:
- The Candidate is required to fulfill all educational and experience criteria, else the
application shall not be considered. The application together with all relevant
enclosures must be sent addressed to Additional General Manager (HR), Uttar
Gujarat Vij Company Limited, R&C Office, Mehsana by Registered post / Registered
Courier / speed post, duly mentioning “Application for the post of GM(F)” on envelop.
- Documents to be submitted with the in prescribed application form:
1. Attested copy of:
• School Leaving Certificate
• Mark sheets of CA / ICWA
• Degree Certificate
• Caste (SC/ST/SEBC) Certificate issued by authority of Gujarat State.
2. Experience Certificate.
3. NOC from present employer (If applicable).
4. Any other Certificate/document applicable.
UGVCL Jobs Last Date & Apply Online Links :
Address to Send Applications ::Additional General Manager (HR), Uttar
Gujarat Vij Company Limited, R&C Office, Mehsana
Notification & Application Form: Click Here
Last Date: The last date for the submission of application is 10/07/2021. Applications received then after shall not be considered. UGVCL will not be responsible for any postal loss / mdelay of receipt of application.
⚠ Read Official Advertisement Carefully before Applying