UGVCL Junior Assistant Provisional Merit List 2021
Uttar Gujarat Vij Company Limited (UGVCL) has published Merit List and Cutt off Marks of Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant) Post 2021
Result of candidates who had appeared in online exam conducted on 22nd, 23rd, 24th & 29th
December, 2020 for recruitment for the post of Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant) was placed on
website on 9th March, 2021.
Posts Name: Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant)
Provisional Merit List: Click Here
Result: View Results
More Details: Click Here
The Provisional merit list of Computer Based Test (CBT) conducted is announced subject to
1. This is provisional Merit List only and not the Selection List or empanelment list.
2. The provisional merit list is prepared on the basis of GUVNL GSO-3. The minimum
eligibility cut off marks for selection is 50 and above for unreserved and 45 and above marks
for reserved candidates. The eligibility criteria for the EWS candidates are also applicable as
per GoG Circular.
3. The candidates were allowed to appear in the Computer Based Test on the basis of online
information submitted by them i.e. without verification of their testimonials.
4. The selection will be drawn as per the order of Provisional Merit, keeping in view the present
and future vacancies and roster requirement.
5. The candidates who will not submit necessary testimonials on requirement by this office to
substantiate the details regarding their age, education / percentage, caste category, etc. shall
not be considered for selection irrespective of their order of merit.
6. The candidates belonging to reserved categories, selected on the basis of their merits shall be
considered against requirement of general category also. The reserved category candidates
who have been given relaxation in age and percentage shall be considered against roster
requirement only as per rules.
7. In case of any discrepancy/dispute between the soft copy of the result list placed on the
Company’s website and the physical result list duly authenticated by the concerned agency,
the later shall prevail.
8. In case of two or more candidates found with equal marks in the exam, they are kept in merit
according to their date of birth (i.e. elder candidate put ahead the younger candidate) and if
the marks and date of birth are also found same the first letter of the name of candidate is
considered according to Alphabetical Order.
9. Inclusion in this provisional merit list does not confer any right upon the candidate for the
10. The candidates appearing in the provisional merit list, but not fulfilling the laid down criteria
for selection shall not be considered i.e. requisite qualification, age limit, medical fitness etc.
11. Final selection shall be drawn keeping in view the requirement of the Company, The selected
candidates shall be considered for appointment after verification of all relevant original
documents and pre-medical examination.
12. The Selection Report / Panel Report shall be drawn in order of Merit considering the roster
requirement, domicile policies of state and actual vacancies to be filled in.
13. In case the candidate appointed from the selection list does not report or in case any vacancy
arised due to resignation / death of an employee or due to sanction of new post, fresh
selection list shall be drawn from this merit list. The validity of such selection/s shall be for
one year from the date of publication of result i.e. 09/03/2021 to 08/03/2022.
14. 5% marks (of secured marks in Exam) over and above actual marks secured is added in case
of Widow Female Candidates. The widow female candidate, if remarried shall not be given
advantage of grace of 5% marks. Further, the widow candidate shall categorically state so and
inform if she is remarried with necessary documentary proofs.
15. Appointment order will be issued by the concerned Circle Offices of UGVCL after
verification of the original documents and subject to fulfilling the requisite criteria.
16. Candidates are requested to visit Company’s website for further announcement and not to
call on phone/mobile of any officials of the Company in this regards.
17. The marks shown after applying normalization methodology