Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has published notification for recruitment for mention below posts.
Name of the Posts: Section Officers’ Grade and Stenographers’ (Grade ‘B’ / Grade-I)
Category wise Posts:
- Category I: Section Officers’ Grade of the Central Secretariat Service
- Category II: Sections Officers’ Grade (Integrated Grade II & III) of the General Cadre of the Indian Foreign Service, Branch ‘B’
- Category III: Section Officers’ Grade of the Railway Board Secretariat Service
- Category IV: Private Secretary Grade of the Central Secretariat Stenographers’ Service
- Category V: Grade I of the Stenographers’ Cadre of the Indian Foreign Service, Branch ‘B’
- Category VI: Grade ‘A & ‘B’ merged of the Armed Forces Headquarters Stenographers’ Service
- Category VII: Grade ‘B’ of the Railway Board Secretariat Stenographer’s Service
- Category VIII: Section Officers’ Grade of the Intelligence Bureau
- Category IX: Private Secretary Grade in Employees’ State Insurance Corporation
Educational Qualification: View official notification
Selection Process: Candidates will be based on written test / shorthand test.
How to Apply: Candidates must apply Online by using the link given in the website www.upsc.gov.in. After fill up online application form then print out application form & send along with duly verified / certified by concerned Head of Department / Office must reach to given below address.
Send your application at: Under Secretary (E-VI), Union Public Service Commission, Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi-110069.
- Last date of online application: 07/08/2015 (till 11:59 pm)
- Last date for receipt of application: 22/08/2015