UPSC ESE Prelims Admit Card 2021 Out @upsc.gov.in: Download Link for Engineering Service Hall Ticket Here, Exam on 18 July
UPSC ESE Admit Card 2021 Download: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the admit card of Engineering Service Exam 2021 (ESE 2021) on its website – upsc.gov.in, today i.e. on 24 June 2021. Candidates can download UPSC ESE Admit Card from the official website of UPSC Online i.e. upsconline.nic.in. The candidates are advised to take a printout of the e-Admit Card well in advance to avoid last minute rush. “Important Instructions to the candidates” must be read carefully by the candidates.
UPSC ESE Admit Card Link is given below. The candidates can download UPSC Engineering Service Admit Card, directly, through the link below:
How to Download UPSC ESE Admit Card 2021 ?
- Visit the official website of UPSC – upsc.gov.in
- Go to ‘Admit Card’ Section given at the of the homepage
- Click on ‘E-Admit Cards for various Examinations of UPSC’
- It will redirect you to a new page where you are required to click on ‘Download’ given under ‘e-Admit Card Link’
- Click on ‘Click Here’ given against ‘against ‘Engineering Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2021’
- Read Instruction and click on ‘Yes’
- A new page will be opened, enter your ‘Registration ID’ or ‘Roll Number’, DOB and Captcha
- Click on ‘Submit’
- Download UPSC Engineering Service Exam Admit Card 2021
|UPSC ESE Exam Date and Day||Time||Subject||Marks|
|18 July 2021 (Sunday)||10.00 A.M. to 12:00 Noon||Paper 1 – General Studies and Engineering Aptitude Paper||300|
|2.00 P.M. to 5:00 P.M.||Paper 2 – Civil/ Mechanical/Electrical/ Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering||300|
The candidates should bring UPSC ESE Admit Card along with two passport size photographs and Photo ID such as Aadhar Card, Driving License, Passport, Voter I.D. etc.
If a candidate does not receive his/her e‐admit card or any other communication regarding his/her candidature for the examination two week before the commencement of the examination, he/she should at once contact the Commission. Information in this regard can also be obtained from the Facilitation Counter located in the Commission’s Office either in person or over phone Nos. 011‐23381125/011‐23385271/011‐23098543.
UPSC ESE Result 2021
UPSC will release a list of roll number of selected candidates for mains exam in due course on its website.
UPSC had invited applications for filling up 215 vacancies for Group A and Group B under Engineering Service for Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering and Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering from 07 April to 27 April 2021.