Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)published notification for recruitment for below mention posts. You can view official advertisement by following link.
Total no of Posts: 375 Posts
Name of the Posts & Educational Qualification:
- National Defence Academy (NDA): 320 Posts
- Matric with 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
- Naval Academy (NA): 55 Posts
- 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
Age Limit: Minimum 18 years
Application Fee: Rs. 100/- either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India/ State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur / State Bank of Hyderabad / State Bank of Mysore / State Bank of Patiala / State Bank of Travancore or by using Visa / Master Credit / Debit Card. SC / ST candidates / Sons of JCOs / NCOs / ORs are exempted from payment of fee.
How To Apply: Eligible Indian Citizens are required to Apply Online by using UPSC Online Website www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Online application start from: 20/06/2015
- Last date of online application: 17/07/2015 (till 11:59 pm)