Society for Promotion of Tourism Art and Culture, Daman & Diu, invites applications
ti·om eligible candidates for below mentioned post on Contract Basis for one year with a
provision of extension for another one year on merit basis. The applications should reach the
undersigned on or before 27/06/2017. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below.
Posts: Social Media Manager
Total No. of Posts: 01
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology/computer Science Engineering or equivalent with 3+ years of Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist.
Salary: Rs. 50000/- per month
Job Description (In Brief):
• Creation & Maintenance of all Social Media Platforms
• Query Management
• Creation of content and ensuring that the content shared online must be copyright
protected and unauthorized use of this must be monitored.
• Use of tools like Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, Twitter Analytics, You-tube
analytics, or any other social media monitoring tools to analyze the growth in the page
through Social Media engagements.
• Off and On page Search Engine Optimization and updating the Tourism website from
time to time.
• All applicants should be of Indian Nationality.
• The Governing body of SPOTAC reserves the right to relax any of the conditions in
highly deserving case.
• The Governing Body of SPOTAC reserves the right to alter the remuneration based
on the merit of the candidate.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
How to Apply: Candidates should apply with detailed bio data in the prescribed format suggested
below with a recent passport size photograph duly self attested by themselves and
photocopies of testimonials in support of qualifications, experience and age should be sent by
RP AD/courier or by hand on or before 27h June 2017 in a sealed cover subscribing in bold
letters “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER- SPOTAC” to
the address mentioned below:
Address to sent Applications:
The Member Secretary (SPOTAC)
UT Administration of Daman & Diu
Behind Nani Daman Bus Stop,
Daman- 396 210
Advertisement: Click Here