Vadodara Municipal Corporation (VMC) has published Advertisement for below mentioned Posts 2016. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below.
- Municipal / Civil Engineer No. of post : 05
- Post graduate or graduate degree in Engineering with specialization in Public health engineering or diploma in Engineering.
- At least 3 years of experience e in procurement, design, and supervision of infrastructure works.
- Ability to assist ULBs to set standards and procedures for ensuring quality and monitoring compliances.
- Prior experience as municipal engineer will be an added advantage.
- Fluency in local language essential
- Emoluments : Upto Rs.65,000/- fixed per month considering the educational qualification/working experience & performance of the candidate during the personal interview.
- Social Development Expert No.of post : 01
- Post graduate/ graduate or diploma in Social Sciences, with practical experience of working with community/slums in the urban area.
- 3-5 years experience in undertaking social and Social community development initiatives and appraisals in the municipal environment.
- Experience in participatory methods, social mobilization, social analysis, resettlement and rehabilitation.
- Knowledge and experience in participatory planning and community mobilization
- Emoluments : Upto Rs.50,000/- fixed per month considering the educational qualification/working experience & performance of the candidate during the personal interview
- MIS Expert No.of post : 01
- Post graduate/graduate/diploma in Computer Science/Electronics or MCA/PGDCA.
- 3-5 years of work experience in government/semi govt/ autonomous organization/private company of repute.
- Experience in software development and database management.
- Fluency in local language essential.
- Emoluments : Upto Rs.40,000/- fixed per month considering the educational qualification/working experience & performance of the candidate during the personal interview
- IEC Expert no. of post : 01
- Graduate/diploma in Mass Communication/ Public relations/ Journalism/Social Work/Development.
- Experience in advocacy management preferably in urban sector.
- 3-5 years of experience in conducting knowledge management activities and preparation of IEC strategy.
- Knowledge and experience of government systems and procedures.
- Fluency in local language essential
- Emoluments : Upto Rs.45,000/- fixed per month considering the educational qualification/working experience & performance of the candidate during the personal interview
- Urban Planner No. of post: 01
- Post Graduate or graduate Degree in Urban Planning or Regional planning or Geography.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of work experience in urban planning with experience of urban infrastructure projects/affordable housing/slum development project.
- Experience of reform oriented projects is desirable.
- Fluency in local language desirable
- Housing Finance & Policy Specialist No. of post : 01
- Post graduate or graduate degree in finance or equivalent qualification from recognized university.
- 3 -5 years of experience in housing finance or banking or housing policy.
- Experience in helping State/UT governments and ULBs to examine and use a range of options for financing housing projects.
- Experience in training ULB staff on municipal finance, project finance and resource mobilization.
Total No. of Posts : 10 Posts
Selection Process : Candidates will be selected based on interview.
How to Apply: Interested candidates are requested to remain present along with all original certificates to given below address.
Venue : Sardar Patel Planetarium, Kamati Baug, Vadodara
Advertisement : Click Here
Walk-in-Interview : 21-07-2016 at 10:00 a.m.