Western Railway – Bhavnagar Recruitment 2021 : WR Bhavnagar has published Recruitment Notification for Medical Practitioner (CMP) GDMO Covid-19 Pandemic Post 2021. You can apply Western Railway Bhavnagar Bharti Notification interested and Eligible candidates May Remain Present in Walking Interview with application form and Relevent Documents on 30/04/2021.
You can find Western Railway Bhavnagar General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO) Jobs 2021 other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below.
For those Candidates who want to do a job in the Western Railway Bhavnagar Division, here is the information of the WR Railway Bhavnagar Division job 2021. You can read this Article and fill out the form. You Can Get Regularly Maru Gujarat Bharti Updates on AmaruGujarat.com
WR Vadodara Division has Application are invited for the posts of General Duty Contract Medical Practitioner/Officer’s as shown above of Bhavnagar Division from eligible Doctors from open market and retired Govt. Doctors who fulfill the eligibility criteria specified. The engagement will be offered purely on contract basis for a period of one to three months which is over and above the vacancies as per local requirement which can be renewed/extended as per Railway Board’s further orders if needed. The engagement is at the Divisional Railway Hospital Bhavnagar Para, Bhavnagar-364003. Proper PPE will be provided while on Duty in Isolation ward. The date of interview, venue and posts/community wise intake is as under:
Western Railway Bhavnagar Division Recruitment 2021
|Notification||Western Railway – Bhavnagar Division Recruitment for GDMO Posts 2021|
|Organization||Western Railway – Bhavnagar Division|
|Recruitment||Western Railway – Bhavnagar Division Bharti|
|Post Name||General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO)|
|Total Vacancy||04 Posts bifurcated as 01 UR, 02 OBC & 01 SC.|
|Qualification||Degree in Medicine|
|Apply Mode||Walking Interview|
Western Railway Bhavnagar Division Jobs Vacancies Details:
- General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO)
Total Vacancy : 04 Posts bifurcated as 01 UR, 02 OBC & 01 SC.
Western Railway Bhavnagar Division Jobs Eligibility criteria, Selection Procedure & Other Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Degree in Medicine i.e. MBBS(recognized by the Medical Council of India included in the first or second schedule or part eleven of the third schedule(other than the Licentiate qualifications to the Indian Medical Council Act 1956). Holders of educational qualifications in part II of the third schedule should also fulfill the condition stipulated in Section 13(30 of the Indian Medical Council Act 1956.
- Candidates should have satisfactorily completed the compulsory rotatory internship.
- The Degree should be permanently registered with the Medical Council of India.
- There will be 5 years relaxation for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC.
- Not exceeding 53 years as on 01.04.2021 for GDMO.
- Rs. 75,000/- (Per Month)
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
How to Apply ?: interested and Eligible candidates May Remain Present in Walking Interview with application and relevant Documents on Given below Address and Interview schedule.
Western Railway Bhavnagar Jobs Last Date & Apply Online Links :
Address to Present Walking Interview :
- Divisional Railway Hospital, Bhavnagar Para, Bhavnagar – 364003.
Interview Date : 30/04/2021
Advertisement: Click Here
Detailed Advertisement : Click Here